you're not gonna break my soul // then we're breaking all the rules

You chewed me up and spit me out You've got a heart as loud as lions
Like I was poison in your mouth So why let your voice be tamed?
You took my light, you drained me down Baby we're a little different
But that was then and this is now There's no need to be ashamed
Now look at me You've got the light to fight the shadows

So stop hiding it away, come on, come on

This is the part of me I wanna sing, I wanna shout
That you're never ever gonna take away from me, no I wanna scream till the words dry out

So put it in all of the papers, I'm not afraid, they can read all about it






xx, Lydia

(Part of me - Katy Perry // Read all about it - Emeli Sandé)

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

abhängigkeit?

einander zuhören vor dem zusammen gehören

jeden tag